Me,

Me,
Its Me.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Library!

Dang, This week really sucks. Dont Even ASK! Today i Got Written up for walking out of Mr. Peacocks class after the bell rang? That Nigga has lost his mind! I Dont need more drama in my life right now.!
But this years School Life is getting ALOT better! Im Loving life right now. I Have got all of my friends, I Have got the Girl(: and let me tell you. This girl is pretty amazing. Chelsi Painter I Love You(:♥

Plus my Friends are pretty awsome. Yes im talking about Alyssa, Angelica, Layton, CHELSI, Chris, Shawn. And Bruh im going to miss my seniors! Next year isnt going to be the same without them. I Going to miss Marissa Beckworth. Justin Bernhard. Kaylaaaa! Jordan! Shellllby! Big Chris! James! Shawn!
ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10. THEY ARE 11's"Its Always Better on top(;"

But its still all about... "First Coast C/O 2012! Go Bucs!" "We Like it Under the Seniors(;"



No comments:

Post a Comment