Me,

Me,
Its Me.

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Seriously

I Seriously have been planning to get on here for forever! But i just havnt!
Oh Well. They Should have a App for this. Haha That would be easier.

Im Up in NC with my nonnie for a couple weeks. Having a really good time up here! I Miss Jacksonville Tho. The Beach and my hommie there! Haha Im glad i got my phone. But no car:/ ohwell! Its fun up here!

Been hanging out with Sissy! aka Chelsie Queen and her "Babydaddy" James!
Yess Chelsie Is expecting a baby Girl! I call dibbs on GOD-Uncle! haha. She is crazy But i love her! We all went to the factory yesterday. PutPut! I dominated!

Dad is coming up the 1st weekend in Augest.! Im Kinda excited! I just dont want to leave my nonnie!!! When dad comes up here were going white water rafting! Thats going to be fun! People say its pretty amazing! I guess i will find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment